Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

Just a quick post, to say Merry Christmas to all of my new friends out there. For me, 2009 was a special and important year for the Wilkster: I met some absolutely incredible people via the virtual world, and I advanced tremendously as a writer. Through painful setbacks or those days when the words came out right, 2009 became a very important period of time in this man's life.

So to all of you who have commented on this blog and to all of you who have privately helped me along (I'll not go into names, but I believe you know who you are), I wish nothing but the best this Holiday season and hope you know that your friendship and mentorship, has not been taken lightly.

All the best,
Mike

4 comments:

  1. All the best to you Mike and hope the next years brings the success you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you Mike. Wishing you every success in everything that you do in 2010!!

    Merry Christmas, David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good n, Mike.
    Been a pleasure to virtually meet you, fella.
    And keep up the great work throughout 2010.
    Best,
    Col

    ReplyDelete